Hosted by Charles Radclyffe, Chief Executive of Ethics Grade, this session was to help senior charity leaders think strategically about where to deploy AI. It covered:
- What factors are important in building an AI strategy
- How AI capability plays alongside other functions, i.e. IT, Change and Innovation?
- How much disruptive change should be expected from AI and what the ingredients for success are
- AI -just ivory-tower R&D?
- How to get alignment on an AI strategy from the other senior staff in the organisation