This Workshop focused on:
- “Hello, how can I direct you?” A whistle-stop tour of ways companies automate to prioritise who gets through by Jolyon Parsons
- A review of how AI is used in the corporate world with on screen examples by Matthew Duggan (external speaker)
Mini practical surgery by Matthew Duggan
- How AI interprets what callers “say”
- How to approach building a chatbot
- Sentiment analysis and its uses
Missing People User Statistics
- Geoff Balmont provided detailed user statistics from the first live month of their chatbot Is it ok?
available in workshop minutes in Teams to AI4C Members.