- This event has passed.
AI4C Workshop 2
7 January 2019
The Key Focus for the workshop were:
- AI Project Briefings from Calm’s Project Rio and Missing People’s project Is it ok?
- Discussion on Data and Data Security needed for AI
The workshop also covered:
- The Requirements for the AI4C collaboration and repository platform (Solution to be proposed by WCIT Technical and Security Panels)
- Discussion on the theme for the first AI4C Event that would give the most value
- Discussion on AI4C Governance Principals, Success Metrics and 6 months Plan
- Welcome to new charity joiners AbilityNet and The Brain Tumour Charity
- Maxine Ricketts’s attendance at an All Party Parliamentary Group for AI Meeting in December
Briefing notes from Calm and Missing People together with other output and minutes are available on Teams for AI4C Members